Licensing Graiphic 365
Our licensing system provides access to the entire toolkit suite included in Graiphic 365. As part of this suite, by activating your license, you will be able to enjoy all the functionalities offered by HAIBAL.
We offer two methods to activate our Graiphic 365 license.
The first method is the offline activation, which involves an email-based file exchange procedure. Users can request their exclusive license for their machine without the need for an internet connection. This option is ideal for companies with machines operating offline.
The second procedure is the more conventional online activation method, which is currently not available but will be introduced in the coming weeks.
In this section, we provide guidance on how to activate your licenses. Please choose the appropriate method based on your requirements and follow the instructions provided.
How to activate the toolkit ? (offline activation)
This section provides step-by-step instructions on how to activate you Graiphic365 suite (offline activation).
To begin, please follow these steps
Install Graphic Installer & Management Software (GIM)
- Launch the Graphic Installer & Management Software (GIM).
- Within the GIM interface, locate and click on the Licence icon in the right-hand menu. This will take you to the Licence section.
- To create a license file, you need to provide the unique certificate specific to each computer. To do this, you need to click on the Certificate icon in the left-hand menu.
- Provide us the file generated
- Click on the Install licence file icon in the left-hand menu to install the licence.
Congratulations, your license is installed and your Graiphic’s toolkits are activated.
The support is managed via the support community page. You can post all your questions, thoughts or suggestions about HAIBAL and other Graiphic product.